Frequently Asked Questions
|Sending Text Messages|
- How long can messages be?
- How long does it take to deliver messages?
- How do I know if my message is delivered?
- Do all your texts originate from the same number?
- Can I send a text in Russian, Arabic, Chinese or Japanese?
- Can you send text messages to ordinary, fixed BT landlines?
- Is it possible to set a senderid?
- Can I send to a short code number?
- Can I schedule a message to be sent later?
- How do I change my password?
- What is included in TextMagic´s SMS service?
- My email address has changed, how do I update my account?
- Coverage in the USA
- How do I share my account?
- How do sub-accounts work?
- TextMagic History
- Will my message credits expire?
- How do I buy text message credits?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How secure are payments on TextMagic website?
- Are there any additional charges?
- I did not get my email verification code?
- How much does it cost for someone to reply to my messages?
- Can they only reply or can they write to me at any time?
- What happens if someone gets two messages from TextMagic and then replies?
- I'm not receiving my email replies, what has happened to them?
- TextMagic Online features?
- How to import mobile phone numbers from Nokia phone to TextMagic Online phonebook?
|Email to SMS|
- What is TextMagic Email to SMS service?
- How do I send a text message by email?
- Technical details - How to send Email to SMS?
- How do I exclude a footer or signature from a text message?
- Will the e-mail to text service work with Hotmail?
- Can I share the Email to SMS account?
- Can I integrate TextMagic into my application?
- TextMagic Messenger
- Why switch from MagicMessage to TextMagic Messenger - what are the advantages?
- TextMagic Messenger Revision History
|Payments and Invoices|
- What is MagicMessage?
- Getting Started with MagicMessage
- Group text messaging with MagicMessage
- Help Importing Numbers
- Connection problem with MagicMessage
- Where is the MagicMessage phone book stored?
- Magic Message Revision History?
- When will Magic Message be updated?
- Magic Message does not show updated balance after sending
- Can I carry on using MagicMessage?
Pricing & Sign Up
Your credits NEVER expire! There are no hidden costs, no monthly subscription fees, no recurring payments. You only pay as you go. There is also a Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied.
|Number of SMS||Per SMS||Total cost (ex. VAT)|
|200 SMS||13.5 cents||$ 27.00||Order Now|
|400 SMS||13.3 cents||$ 53.00||Order Now|
|600 SMS||13.0 cents||$ 78.00||Order Now|
|1,200 SMS||12.9 cents||$ 155.00||Order Now|
|2,400 SMS||12.5 cents||$ 300.00||Order Now|
|4,800 SMS||11.9 cents||$ 570.00||Order Now|
|10,000 SMS||11.4 cents||$ 1,140.00||Order Now|
|20,000 SMS||10.9 cents||$ 2,170.00||Order Now|
|50,000 SMS||9.8 cents||$ 4,900.00||Order Now|
What are SMS credits?
The cost for sending a text message depends on the country to which you’re sending. The prices shown are for sending to the country you've selected. If you plan to send to more than one country, please select each country from the list to see how the cost varies.
We use a credit system to help us calculate how many text messages you have left. For example, 100 SMS credits will allow you to send 125 text messages to the UK or 200 text messages to Sweden.
Long text messages over 160 characters also use more credits. Do not worry though, we calculate the number of credits before you send a message with our online SMS products.