Although he’s only been using SMS API since 2010, Matti Hanninen now feels that using cheap SMS gateway software has really helped his automated vehicle rental service in Finland. Although Matti’s service is fully automated, there are often occasions when he will need to contact a client or a client will need to contact his company, 24rent.fi. In addition, the booking process relies heavily on communication between the two parties – and yet he’s able to conduct his business without even touching his mobile phone.
How Does SMS API Work?
SMS API allows application developers to send emails as text messages to over 700 mobile phone networks. Bringing the idea back to the UK for a second; it is estimated that there are around 62.5 million mobile phone users in the UK. According to the Times newspaper, around 85% of mobile users have their phone on them at any one time. This means that, by using a cheap SMS gateway software package, you can contact your entire client base in one go. Alternatively, if it’s important that a client gets the personal touch, the system will allow you to send individual emails that will pop up on their mobiles as text messages.
And it works the other way round too. If a client needs to get hold of you, they can text you on their mobiles and the SMS API software will convert it into an email that pops up on your computer.
Communication Speaks Volumes
There are more benefits to using cheap gateway SMS software than you might think:
● You can integrate SMS API into your applications, websites, software and office custom apps, making you part of the communication revolution
● The software operates on a global level. For example, Matti’s company can send texts to an unlimited number of mobile phones in more than 200 countries. What’s more, those messages will arrive within seconds of being sent
● If you’re thinking of going global, certain cheap gateway SMS software will convert your message into virtually any language on the planet. Not only could you expand your client base, but you can also add the personal touch for foreign clients too, improving your reputation abroad
● The system can be used for SMS marketing campaigns. On top of that, you can request delivery notifications so that you know just who’s received their text and when
● SMS API has another trick up its sleeve; it will allow up to 459 characters to be sent in a single message so your customers don’t have to hang around waiting for parts two and three of your message to arrive
Whether or not your service is fully automated, there will come a point where either you or your customer will require some form of human contact. Using a cheap gateway SMS software package allows you to keep the costs down, dispense with mobile phones and get messages through to as many clients as you need to – even if they’re on the move. Mobile phones – where would we be without them?
Send SMS To 200+ Countries. Instant Activation!