Learn how businesses like yours use Textmagic
Here is how the Textmagic business texting platform is helping businesses daily to grow their revenue and improve their productivity.
“Textmagic is now an integral part of our business. Within the first text back in 2020, we knew this was the right solution.”
Discover how the biggest food company in the world improved employee communication with SMS.
“Not only did Textmagic increase our sales conversion ratio, but it has also helped us connect with our customers more personally.“
Find out how the US-based children's clothing company improved its communications and conversion rates with Textmagic.
“With the implementation of Textmagic, we experienced a zero effort, highly reliable and stable service that helped us to bring our product to the next level.“
Discover how Loomion uses text messaging to effectively keep board members up to date.
“Glad we found Textmagic. The interface and ease of use makes our work so much easier, whilst giving us the professional image we strive to maintain.”
See how the family-based security company automates installation date reminders and schedules bookings via text.
More ways Textmagic and zapier can improve your business
Frequently asked questions
Haven’t found what you were looking for? Contact us now
How do I create SMS Zaps?
Zapier SMS integrations are super-easy to use. Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating your first zap:
- Go to our Zapier page and click on “Make a zap”.
- Choose Textmagic as your trigger app from the list.
- Give Zapier access to your Textmagic account by clicking “Connect a new account”. A pop-up will appear asking you to provide your username and API key. The API key is available in the API section of Textmagic. If no API key is available, you will have to click “Add new API key”. Copy and paste the API key into Zapier.
- After you’ve connected the accounts click on “Test”. If the accounts are connected you will receive a “success” message. Save and continue.
- From the list, choose the app you want to integrate. Set up your integration rules and click “Continue”. You will have to provide the API keys for each new app you connect through Zapier.
- Test your new integration by clicking “Create + Continue”.
Will Zapier work on existing data?
No. Zapier is an event-based automation tool. For something to happen, you need a new trigger in your zaps. Data that has been created before your Zapier integration will not be acted upon.
Will app updates affect Zapier’s performance?
Most supported apps update without any issues. If issues do arise, the tool will automatically turn off your zap and you will be notified of errors in your Zapier SMS integrations.
Can I remove connected accounts?
Yes. From the “Connected accounts” section of your Zapier account you can test, remove, or reconnect your accounts. However, removing or deactivating accounts will disable related zaps. You can also view all completed tasks in the “Task history” section of your account.