SMS Marketing for Recruitment Agencies
SMS staffing solutions are beneficial for both job seekers and recruiters. Find out how TextMagic can help you streamline the job recruitment process.
Fill Job Vacancies Faster
Send SMS blasts to inform candidates of new job openings. Segment your contact list.
Send Job Interview Reminders
Sync the TextMagic SMS software with your calendar to automatically remind applicants of job interviews.
Update Job Seekers
Configure automated SMS employment texts to update job seekers on their applications.
Setting up your SMS Staffing Campaign with SMS Templates
Attract more job seekers and improve communication with our cost-effective SMS templates.
Cold touch texts
Job opportunity follow-ups
Job applications statuses
Key Benefits of SMS Staffing for Recruitment Agencies
SMS employment tools make it easy to communicate with job candidates.
Encourage real-time communication
Job seekers are always on the phone, looking for the next opportunity. SMS provides a simple and effective means of communication with them.
Simplify the recruitment process
SMS temp agencies can configure automated texts to filter out unqualified applicants and reduce the number of unknown variables for hiring companies.
Automate job application tasks
SMS recruitment tools also allow you to instantly send important documents (e.g. employment history or criminal records) as text attachments.
Cost & time effective staffing tool
Instead of calling job candidates one by one, you can reach out to them via text message. SMS recruitment saves you time, energy, and resources.
Friendly & discreet reminders
Calling a job seeker while he’s at his other job can be awkward. SMS provides an unobtrusive way to update applicants on interview/application changes.
Foster better relations with candidates
SMS recruitment tools allow you to integrate personal information, follow-up instantly, and keep a log of past conversations.
Recruitment SMS Marketing and Staffing Solutions
Improve communication and increase efficiency with our powerful text messaging features.
Scheduled Text Messages
Send job application updates and reminders at the right time with SMS scheduling.
Secure Texting & Attachments
Send sensitive documents necessary for the recruitment process securely via text.
Incoming Message Automation
Our SMS recruitment tools allow you to respond to candidates and organize new contacts.
Send Bulk Texts Online
Contact hundreds of people with a couple of clicks and avoid hours of manual work.
Receive SMS Online
Respond to job applications and staffing inquiries directly from our web-based app.
Integrate with Your Favorite Apps
Connect TextMagic to 1,000+ apps that you are using in the recruitment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not sure how to get started with recruitment text message marketing? We answer your most frequently asked questions:
TextMagic offers several useful calendar integrations that allow you to automatically manage job interview no-shows and automatically delete events from your calendar. The rules can be configured with any calendar. However, we’ll demonstrate how straightforward the TextMagic – Google Calendar integration is.
Step #1: Send SMS reminders before a Google Calendar Event begins.
- Navigate to the Google Calendar Zapier Integration page. Select the pre-defined integration for appointment no-shows.
- Sign up for a Zapier account, or log in to your existing account. Complete the rule and define your automated message for appointment reminders. The appointment reminder should encourage attendees to cancel by replying to the text with “CANCEL MY APPOINTMENT”. This will help you automate step #2.
Step #2: Automatically delete the appointment from the calendar.
- Now you will want to configure a new Zapier integration with Google Calendar.
- The trigger for this zap will be a NEW INCOMING MESSAGE. Add a filter to the zap, as follows: Only continue if the text contains “CANCEL MY APPOINTMENT”.
- Define the Google Calendar action as “Delete event from calendar”. Voila!
The most effective way of promoting job opportunities is by segmenting your list into talent pools, experience levels, salary expectations, locations, etc. You can assign contacts to different lists manually from your TextMagic dashboard. You can also automate list management through Zapier integrations or TextMagic automation rules.
Whenever you send a new job opportunity via SMS, simply select a relevant list for the ‘To’ field. This strategy helps you reduce the costs of SMS staffing and improve your success rate.
Zapier allows TextMagic to integrate with hundreds of apps that can automate your work. Here are a few apps that can take your recruitment SMS marketing solutions to the next level:
- Calendars & Appointments (e.g. Google calendar, Calendly, Lucid Meetings, Plany, Appointlet, etc.) – cancel appointments, remind subscribers of upcoming appointments, automate alerts for upcoming events, etc.
- Recruitee & ZohoRecruit – receive texts when candidates apply for a job, assign candidates to talent pools, disqualify candidates, etc. These integrations are particularly useful for recruitment companies. For more information about Recruitee please read our Integrations page.
- Sales CRMs (e.g. PipeDrive, SugarCRM, SalesForce, ClickFunnels, etc.) – nurture leads, upload files or notes, create tasks, etc
- Project Management Tools (e.g. Airtable, Slack, Trello, Asana, etc.) – create and manage tasks, streamline recruitment efforts.
- Form Builders (e.g. Wuofo, Cognito Forms, POWr) – create polls or forms, request feedback, improve communication with job applicants.
- Email Marketing Tools (e.g. Aweber, Mailchimp, Unbounce, etc.),
- Live Chat Integrations,
- Bit.ly – create short links for your SMS recruitment templates.